Monday, January 11, 2010

What Do Ontario License Plates Say Do I Need To Have License Plates Before I Buy A Used Vehicle In Ontario?

Do I need to have license plates before I buy a used vehicle in Ontario? - what do ontario license plates say

I buy a used car in Ontario. This is the first time buying a car and I have no plates. If for personalized plates, takes 6-8 weeks to receive. Do I have the plates before you buy this car? * Is there a temporary plates, with the car that you can use to get before I got my personalized plates?

1 comments:

Chris F said...

Take the documents (purchase, Ontario Used Vehicle Information Package, a part of the vehicle registration with the signature of the trader on his back, and proof of insurance pink slip) to a driver and vehicle registration office. You pay sales tax on the value of Ontario car blue book (not what you're getting paid) and $ 80 or less for the standard plates. Take advantage of the plates and screws for the drive home.

If individual signs, which will be sent to you. Then you have to take dvlo Record updated / reprinted transferred to the new license plate and validation sticker from the new record. Take a screwdriver, because it will make the plate right into the parking lot.

Post a Comment