Friday, January 15, 2010

South Carolina Scholarships South Carolina Scholarship Help?

South carolina scholarship help? - south carolina scholarships

Hey y'all - I live in Georgia and I want to go to college with my best friend at Clemson, the only problem is that my parents thought I have the hope scholarship. Recently I've noticed that because my GPA is over 3.2 are charged no tuition at Clemson in the state. I have good grades and received a grant from the hope that when I went to school in Georgia .... So my question is Does anyone know of scholarships that are likely to go the university sc? Note that I live in Georgia, and I have family in South Carolina. Thank you:)
haley

2 comments:

Rob said...

careers.scienceontheweb.net - Try this site. It has information on various scholarships for American students and the degree requirements.

Bob said...

Well, no, unfortunately, many scholarships are available if the good in a sport or are very good science in a particular area.

Post a Comment