Monday, January 18, 2010

Solar Light Batteries Anyone Know If You Can Replace The Batteries In A Solar Powered Outdoor Light?

Anyone know if you can replace the batteries in a solar powered outdoor light? - solar light batteries

I drive a small solar flare that does not work when I saw in me, there are two batteries in there.Is it raises a possibility of new batteries for these things or I get? It is a shame because it cast in metal and in good condition, but useless if I could back up and running.

3 comments:

fixit said...

I changed mine. Mine runs on 2 AA batteries. You must Rechargeable from the solar panel is the strain.

normy in garden city said...

Remove the battery and clean the dirt from the ends of them. Clean the contact points in the container with the battery. See if it does the work for you after you load a certain time in the sun. I have many solar lights and it works 90% time for me. I have a few lights that are 10 years and still original battery. I only clean the contact points once a year.

morris said...

Yes, the new batteries run like new. You need to buy rechargeable Ni-Cad.

Post a Comment