Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Skin Conditions Diagnosis 1.) Type 2 Diabetes - Are Other Conditions A Result Of Diabetes? 2.) Restless Legs; 3.)Medication Side Effects

1.) Type 2 Diabetes - are other conditions a result of Diabetes? 2.) Restless Legs; 3.)Medication side effects - skin conditions diagnosis

Type-2 diabetes before 2 years / w diagnosis of skin Diabeticorum Necrobiosis lipoidica (NLD), which had begun 2 years prior to diagnosis and is associated with diabetes - that is, perhaps, untreated diabetes for 2 years before diagnosis.

Family MD treated w / Glucophage and Glucotrol - it's Avandia - gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks and no longer taking Avandia - I am overweight and need to lose weight. Shortly after she stopped Glucotrol - Suspected weight gain.

He began to see in endocrinology - Glucophage add BYETTA. This combination has improved the blood glucose and hemoglobin A1C held. Recently, lisinopril (Hypertension) and lovastatin (cholesterol) that were added - the two boundary conditions are not very high, says preventive medicinee.

About Byetta started downtime HORRIBLE Restless Legs Syndrome (taking requip) all day and not only in the night and the pain in his legs always in the right leg (W / NLD). Take advantage of iron and potassium and magnesium-calcium. No relief. Requip hangover there.

! HELP!

1 comments:

hattiefr... said...

That will be complicated, but bear with me.

I have renal disease (ESRD) and I'm on dialysis, but not diabetes. He developed renal toxicity of renal drug my (post-transplant lung transplant). Anyway, I had symptoms of RLS and I spoke with my doctor prescribed medication. I thought it was a stupid answer, because the legs is a symptom secondary tics (for me) and are not the real problem. Instead, I went to my chiropractor and regular adjustments and massage (given two weeks) and my symptoms disappeared. My legs were nervous cramps.

I do not know exactly what BYETTA or not, but if it could be linked to steroids (eg prednisone, also), then is the cause of RLS. TryMassage and see a chiropractor and reduces symptoms.

Post a Comment